Our latest products
  1. You Can Use Demo as Registered User :
    Dismiss Notice
  2. General styling of the notice container, individual notice panels, and the navigation tabs, which are visible when there is more than one scrolling notice on a page, is achieved via the Notices section of Style Properties. It is also possible to change the speed and direction of scrolling notices, or alternatively, display multiple notices stacked on top of each other.
    Dismiss Notice

Off Screen Canvas Menu Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ev1dentFir3, Jun 30, 2016.

1. The off screen canvas, is there a way to make it so that the submenu's expand and despan on a hover, and not on a click. I would rather be able to click "home" or click "forum" and actually go to those pages instead of just closing the sub menu...

What code changes would I need to make to do this?
  2. Dohtheme

Dohtheme Administrator Staff Member Jul 1, 2016

I am afraid that's can't be done as it need JS code modifications
  3. I figured it needed some code modifications, that's what I was hoping to get help with... what code edits would need to be made to do it? As it is right now the links are there but clicking does nothing, even on links that's do not expand. Kind of a broken feature that way...
  4. How would I change this code to make it open when I hover over it, and close when I hover off of it.

//open (or close) submenu items in the lateral menu. Close all the other open submenu items.
        $('.item-has-children').children('a').on('click', function(event){
    demo likes this.
  5. demo

demo Member Sep 6, 2016

Проверка цитирования.
  6. demo

demo Member Sep 6, 2016

Сейчас и видео запостим....

7. demo

demo Member Sep 6, 2016

И на спойлер глянем, разумеется....

Snap is the simplest can expresses pure user experience , made to improve users engaging with forum make it much easier because every thing is easily visible.
    Clean design is our way in snap enough spaces between every style element,mixing the relaxing white with flat colors comfortable to the eye.
    The new changes in layout (navigation-threads) are made to change the way user uses forum focusing in whats really matter to him.
    Snap will really formalized you forum as you want. TRY IT NOW
  9. sfdsadsadasd