We will maintain a reasonable policy regarding requests for refunds. We reserve the right to refuse a refund or to apply a partial refund. An administration charge may be applied where a refund is offered.
refunds are provided at our sole discretion, we endeavour to fix all issues as quickly as possible and request a reasonable timeframe and opportunity to resolve any problems prior to a refund being requested. Refunds are not provided due to not understanding the features of the product/service or how it works.
1. We issue refund if:
2. We do not issue refund under the following circumstances:
- You encounter any issues with our products that can not be resolved by us within the timeframe we asked for. In order to resolve any issues with our products, we will need to ask for full access to your website and server, including FTP account, database account and XenForo Admin account in order to troubleshoot them. If you are not able to provide those accounts in a timely manner we will not be able to give you a refund.
- Our product does not include all features that are described in our feature lists.
3. How we issue refund
- Your server does not meet the technical requirements (for each our product's requirements).
- You made custom modifications to our products thus make it not working properly.
- You had script conflicts with other 3rd party softwares that are used in your XenForo website.
- You may not refuse to cooperate with our technical support technicians in an attempt to undermine our capability to assist you with resolving any issues.
- All requests for refund must be made via our Tickets system within the refund period.
- Refund are processed by the same payment processor that you used to purchase at dohtheme.com. It can takes up to 7 business days after the refund request are made.