• Please note that our support is not available weekly from : Thursday 15:00 (GMT+2) to Saturday 13:00 (GMT+2)

Off Screen Canvas Menu Question

The off screen canvas, is there a way to make it so that the submenu's expand and despan on a hover, and not on a click. I would rather be able to click "home" or click "forum" and actually go to those pages instead of just closing the sub menu...

What code changes would I need to make to do this?

I figured it needed some code modifications, that's what I was hoping to get help with... what code edits would need to be made to do it? As it is right now the links are there but clicking does nothing, even on links that's do not expand. Kind of a broken feature that way...

How would I change this code to make it open when I hover over it, and close when I hover off of it.

Code:
//open (or close) submenu items in the lateral menu. Close all the other open submenu items.
    $('.item-has-children').children('a').on('click', function(event){
        event.preventDefault();
        $(this).toggleClass('submenu-open').next('.sub-menu').slideToggle(200).end().parent('.item-has-children').siblings('.item-has-children').children('a').removeClass('submenu-open').next('.sub-menu').slideUp(200);
    });